Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Catch us if you can....

This stuff is contagious!!!! Recently at work, we started a lunchtime walk/run. Mostly walking but building up the running. Of course, our Marine, Linda, is leading the way. Our coworker, Nikki, is regaining her shape after just having her first baby BOY. This is so awesome. We have another coworker returning in January after having her 3rd child. Watch out Yvonne and bring your shoes!

Eating well, working out and this good health stuff is contagious. Do YOU want to catch it? Follow us and join our fun!

1 comment:

  1. Yes,CONTAGIOUS is the word for it. Sara and Linda are the becoming the "Queen B's" of fitness and eating right. I've realized after having my son "NO EXCUSES NOW"!!! I look forward to coming into the office daily and the Queen B's keeping me on track. I have to admit it's kinda fun and I'm on my way to my old jeans again! Yahoo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...."Comment As" - select either Name/URL (name only required) or Anonymous. Thanks!